неделя, 9 март 2014 г.

Why you want to study architecture at MSA?

  The more I read outcomes for Manchester School of Architecture, the more I further trigger my ambition to study the desired degree from me at this university. It caught my attention with the work and social experience it provides for its students. Due to the fact that both of them go hand-in-hand for improving yourself, while gaining skills. Moreover, there are range of events, which enrich every students’ life. Another thing to focus my mind on is the location of the university, the cultural city and the multicultural environment. I truly believe that Manchester School of Architecture will reflect me on a higher educational level if I have the chance to fulfill my ambition by studying at this worldwide known university.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар